View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 03:27 PM   #198
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timboli View Post
The key words I used, was - no due cause.

Books may get taken down all the time, for very good reasons.

It is reasons of avarice & greed that I was complaining about.
Control and Power Struggles are other unacceptable reasons.
I understood what you meant, I just wanted to point out the reasons to anyone else reading why someone might pull or have their books pulled.

And yes, there are a few that will pull their books because they aren't making the money the authors thought they should be making. Though for some unknown reason, those books usually fall into the almost unreadable category.

Little background on me, I spent 3 years around mostly new authors. I have seen and heard most everything.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote