View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 03:18 PM   #197
Timboli
Fanatic
Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles & Samsung Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
Well now I have seen Amazon pull at least two books.
One was for trademark violations (the author was unaware she had used a trademark phrase) and the other was for EPIC copyright infringement. That one had put everyone from Dr. Seuss to the Disney character images in her book.

Now as far as published works being taken down, I know a few that took their books down because they were getting nothing but very well deserved one star reviews.
Those books will not be missed.
The key words I used, was - no due cause.

Books may get taken down all the time, for very good reasons.

It is reasons of avarice & greed that I was complaining about.
Control and Power Struggles are other unacceptable reasons.
Timboli is offline   Reply With Quote