View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 06:29 PM   #17
nabsltd
Evangelist
nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th gen), Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phssthpok View Post
Sorry, I still don't understand. What exactly does the "Walk Search History" plugin conflict with?
"Walk Search History" tries to use the "Goto Previous History" and "Goto Next History" keys if you have the plugin UI displayed on a menubar/toolbar.

But, the search box also grabs those keys, and since both are displayed, and there is only one keyboard shortcut (Walk Search History doesn't define its own), there is no conflict listed, but something breaks and the keys don't work.

I didn't bother to debug any more than that, because removing the UI for "Walk Search History" made the keys work again (no restart needed), so that's when it got uninstalled. I wanted to use the keys far more often than I needed to use the extra UI.
nabsltd is offline   Reply With Quote