Thread: Aura HD Glo HD sold out
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016, 06:50 AM   #26
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Contacted them again:

Quote:
Alvaro: Thank you for contacting Rakuten Kobo Customer Care. My name is Alvaro. Before we get started, for verification purposes can you confirm your first and last name along with the email address for your Kobo account?
xxx:zzz
Alvaro: Thank you, let me pull up your account, may I address you by your first name?
xxx: yes
Alvaro: Thanks John, what can I do for you today?
xxx: A contacted kobo a little while ago about the Glo HD being "Sold out" xxx-yyy. They said to check the web site middle of last week. I've been continually checking, and it is still sold out. Also, it has disappeared from the website in the pop-up menu. Could I please get a definitive answer when it will be back in stock (or if it has been discontinued)?
Alvaro: The Glo HD has been discontinued.
Alvaro: I'm sorry about the inconveniences
John F is offline   Reply With Quote