View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 09:13 PM   #8
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
Yes AnotherCat, I saw that Claire Tomalin had written a biography of Jane Austen, and would like to read it at some stage. I haven't yet read any of her biographies (which is why I was interested to read the one on Charles Dickens), but believe they are very good indeed.
FantasyFan's nomination of Tomalin's Charles Dickens biography, which I have (edit)NOT read, is what gave me the idea to try her Austen one. I intend trying the Dickens one too, so have it plonked very close to the top of my reading list pile.

Last edited by AnotherCat; 09-16-2016 at 01:27 AM. Reason: "not" added
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote