View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 08:55 AM   #40
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timboli View Post
Just got reminded of something I would really like, when it comes to collections on an ereader.

I am usually adding an ebook to a folder with the author name, so having an 'Add to Author Name Collection' option would make it all much more sensible, with far less clicking, and I truly can't believe they don't have that already ... at least on my models.
I don't see what having collections by author name gains you, given that you can already sort your library by author name. Can you explain?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote