View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 09:30 AM   #35
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
That would be the Kobo Aura One. You get a good 300dpi Carta screen and many more font sizes.
I have been considering Kobo's as a larger e-ink screen. I've been reading the Aura One thread here too. I've always liked the idea of a larger e-ink screen. So far I've only had Kindles PW's & Voyage, I like them both. I would love to see the H20 & One in stores like Best Buy. I would have to take a road trip to Montreal, to see one in stores. I've just never ordered anything without seeing it first. I know it's getting harder to do now, Although I've got to get past the ordering without seeing them first. Kudos to Kobo for making different sizes. They have gotten my attention.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote