View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 10:58 AM   #24
Timboli
Fanatic
Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles & Samsung Tablet
I guess some go to the trouble of removing ebooks from their devices, I haven't bothered and haven't had to do so yet. Not sure how many I have on there, but an awful lot.

I guess I see my Kindles as a kind of library as well as ereader, and I often refer back to something I've read, especially with series. Having to pre-determine what I want to read next, would often be onerous, so best to just pick something already on the reader when I am ready ... that suits my mood at the time. That said, I do have a loose schedule.

I think, we are gonna see more people with a lot more ebooks on their devices ... despite cloud access. If you have the capacity, why not. You'll only have to be caught out once, somewhere with no connectivity, and wanting to read something in particular. I've even had trouble with Amazon a few times, where an ebook refuses to download to a device ... their fault not mine. DRM is well and good for sellers, but rarely does any favors to the buyer.

P.S. A lot of ebooks, provided you have a good folder regime, is not an issue.
Timboli is offline   Reply With Quote