View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 09:31 AM   #18
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Are you aware that you can tell Calibre to insert a "metadata jacket" page into the book? This will contain all the book's metadata, description, etc, so that it'll be in the book itself.
Yes, I do that too.
I download the book's metadata and choose my own cover if I want.

But in the metadata (which is editable) I also add my own notes. I just bought "The BeeKeeper's Apprentice" because my father in law recommended it, for instance, and that way I always know when I look at the "jacket".

So yes, I use both imported and personally edited options.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote