View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 06:40 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Begemot View Post
Summary is kind of a cool idea for those bookworms like me who read too many books at once.

Sometimes you return to a book a few months later.
OK, if that's what you do, I can see why it might be of interest. Personally I read one book at a time.

When the OP said "summary" I kind of assumed that he meant the information you find on the book jacket, and possibly a blurb, rather than a detailed description of the plot which would spoil the book for the reader.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote