View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 09:43 PM   #13
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Congrats on getting your 505. I also have the Gen 3 and the 505 (dark blue). I enjoyed reading your comparisons. I think you will see the benefits of both in the long run ( as I do).

I tend to use my Sony outside my flat and the Cybook at home. I do wish the Cybook had the ability to be in Landscape mode in mobiformat: however, that is my personal preference as far as holding is concerned.

Enjjoy the 505. It is a good machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDHarriman View Post
Hi junior

Good to ear from you and wish you a great beginning of the year too.

About your questions:

1 - no, the 505 does not support html natively, with or without links.
You can get all the details about the reader in the wiki (https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/PRS505);

2 - no, the 505 does not support a dictionary lookup function.
At that level it’s way too away from the Cybook.
But, the new Sony 700 does have, besides other new functions, a search function. It’s not the same but just for you to know it exists.

Best regards,
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote