Thread: Aura ONE Kobo Aura One owners thread
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2016, 07:56 AM   #24
robertpolson
Zealot
robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
New to Kobo and just placed an order from Chapters Indigo. I have been reading primarily on Kindles. Can Auro One owners please answer these questions:

- How is the screen responsiveness to highlighting text?
- Can I access my highlights once I connect Kobo to my computer? Kindle allows me to access my highlights via a simple text file. Very important to me.
robertpolson is offline   Reply With Quote