Thread: MobileRead September 2016 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2016, 12:28 PM   #2
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Well, from the early voting, it appears we have a very broad range of support for this month's nominations. That's encouraging, and hopefully we'll have a lovely runoff with lots of final choices. Of course, I'm personally hoping we choose Hiroshima. I'll be listening to the Ed Asner reading of that regardless of the outcome. Just as soon as I finish my current mindless twaddle.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote