View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 11:21 AM   #10
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
is this a case of the app store ( on a device) only shows what it thinks is good-to-go on that device.
e.g. if I look for mantano/ bookari reader at amazon via PC its there in the store, but if I look at the same store via my Fire tablet there is no such app.

so from this PC - amazon(uk) - apps, there's the CC full version and demo version; and from my fire tablet ( Os 5 , sort of an android 5) -> apps ->store...I see both apps still, also.

but maybe if I had a new android 7 tablet and checked the amazon app store from that, then I'd not see it?
It could be something like this. If Amazon hasn't yet taken the new Android release into account then (as you say) it might not yet know what to do when it sees that release. In this case one must wait until Amazon does whatever magic is necessary, possible an AppStore app update. This scenario is plausible given that Google seemed to have surprised the world with the production release of Nougat this week.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote