View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 03:01 AM   #7
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by crane3 View Post
Is there any difference between the Amazon & Google versions? I have the Google version on my Fire HDX.
The two versions are almost identical. The differences are:
  • How CC's license is checked
  • The default priority for book formats
  • Some hyperlinks.
Quote:
I hope that CC is "generic" enough that when Chrome OS 53 arrives (maybe in late Sept), CC will just install & be usable like a "normal" android app unless the Chromebook has a unique write to disk (sd card) stopper.
I have no idea what will happen. CC doesn't do anything particularly special, but that doesn't mean much.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote