View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 02:33 PM   #1599
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgreader View Post
finally installed kual.
how?
from FW 5.8.2 did a DO FACTORY RESTORE. Then followed JB process step to step until step 7. Without upgrading FW, put azw2 file of KUAL into documents folder. But I got the message "The selected application cannot be started. Please try again later". Tried later and ven reboot but you can guess. Then I installed MRPI then put KUAL UPDATE*_.bin in the mrpack. folder then ;log mrpi.
another KUAL appeared in library and worked.
Now I have two KUALs one working the other not working.
Special thanks to knc1, eschwartz, geekmaster, Nilju and thanks everybody contributing, caring, helping and putting time and effort in this community.
Thank you for inspiring me to start a thread.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote