View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 12:13 PM   #646
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
I got the Finti Vintage folio cover from ebay last week. I didn't see them on Amazon anymore, just the one that has " The best " printed on it. I didn't want that on my cover though. Lol. Anyway it's light but looks a bit more bulky than say a clam shell cover. I had a clam shell cover on my paperwhite ( F Dorla leather) & it was really hard to get it off. I ended up using a butter knife and it scratched the back of my PW. I can't see the scratch when it's on though. I really like the finti vintage cover, it's dark maroon. I'll probably order another one soon in another color, just in case they run out.

Last edited by Wearever; 08-08-2016 at 12:02 PM.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote