View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 11:17 PM   #24
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I've no idea if there's any way to force menus on various desktops environments to refresh after a new program is installed or not. But I'm pretty sure there's no way for me to make it happen through the "make, make install" process. All I can do is put the Sigil desktop file where the desktop environment can make use of it. The DE has to do the rest.

xdg-desktop-menu forceupdate
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote