View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 11:50 AM   #17
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5y2SB View Post
What amazes me even more is that folks in Europe seem to be happy to pay twice for their e-books! They paid for them through their tax Euros (but are unable to actually read those books with their Kindles), so they pay Amazon to be able to read what is already "theirs". However, I believe in the US and Canada Amazon are seemingly more flexible when it comes to public libraries.
Ummm.... I actually don't know of any Canadian public libraries that support Kindle ereaders other than the Android Kindles where you aren't locked to the Amazon formats.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote