View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 08:07 AM   #75
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
This looks like a really nice device with some well thought out features and ergonomics. However, am I the only one feeling the 6" screen market is getting rather full with the Kindle, Sony, Cybook etc. I would love to see someone bring out a truly competitive 8" device. Take the screen size of the iliad and build a much better software platform around it. The reading experience between my Sony and iLiad are worlds apart with the iLiad winning easily, but when it comes to all the other aspects such as thickness, battery life, speed, file organization, etc. the Sony wins easily. I guess I'll just have to keep hoping some company sees it my way
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote