View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 09:06 PM   #18
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
You're referring to the link after "Book Description" in the template part of the post. The program automatically created the link. I didn't really want it, but I just left it be. Then, I failed to check it to see if it actually was right. The link in the introduction part of the post, that I created, was good, as well as the ones at the bottom of the post giving the links to the ebook in different formats. Thanks for letting me know about the issue, I've fixed it.

You're welcome. Things are now working.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote