View Single Post
Old 05-27-2016, 09:26 PM   #32
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Not sure if this will help the process along, but here is a list some audiobooks I bought for my husband (mostly science fiction or fantasy) because they were mentioned or recommended on MobileRead. I haven't provided links since I presume people who would want to have any of these as their one and only free transfer would already be aware of the book or have it on a wishlist. PM me if you want one.

Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania
by Erik Lawson (non-fiction)
11-22-63 by Stephen King
The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss, also the second book
Levianthan Wakes by James S. A. Corey
The Golem and the Jinni Helene Wecker
Stardust by Neil Gaiman
Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote