View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 08:15 PM   #278
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
How can you NOT love this little code snippet from the K1 GPL source code?
PHP Code:
#ifndef USE_XSCALE
#error need to define USE_XSCALE
#endif 
I remember a few years back when the kindle GPL source code came with a large number of .patch files, and you needed to apply them yourself. Now the source comes pre-patched (no patch files).

I downloaded the official linux-2.6.10 kernel source, and I am comparing it to the amazon version. Of special interest are the files that are NOT in the official linux source code (i.e. lab126 additions). There are scattered spots where they commented out the "gumstix.h" include, but more interesting is the new code showing how to power up and down the AnyDATA radio at will, and other rather cool-ish code snippets...

Last edited by geekmaster; 05-23-2016 at 08:22 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote