View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 06:56 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
I think that I recognized 3 of authors listed, but it's been that way for years. Writers who are popular with writers and writers who are popular with readers aren't necessarily in the same.

I do question how much relevance novellas and short stories have these days.

While I don't agree with your statement at all (and wonder why you don't include novels), could you elaborate your thoughts on this. (Also, did you mean strictly within the SF genre, or in general?)

Thanks.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote