Thread: Ebooks and Age
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 06:53 PM   #66
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
Interesting. A very famous movie was made from that book starring Ryan O'Neal and Ali MacGraw. I guess by the definition you gave, it wouldn't be considered a Romance, since it definitely doesn't have a happy ending.

It's ok, though..."Love means never having to say you're sorry"

Shari
Ah chick flick. I'm not really a fan of those sappy movies. Yes I know I love reading romance but it bores me to watch it. I'm more of an action flick or sci fi fan. Although I met my husband because of the Princess Bride movie which is one of my all time favorites.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote