View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 02:31 PM   #87
Conan46
Fanatic
Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 3
Just ordered it. Standard shipping costs about $6 + tax came to around $28 total. Not exactly cheap as compared to similar items on ebay, but kind of priceless to me. Many times I have wanted to switch over to TTS after my eyes tire from reading. This is not just for the blind, between diabetes and aging eyes TTS is a blessing. And reading from a tablet is not the same as switching from e-ink to TTS on the same device. Good move Amazon.
Conan46 is offline   Reply With Quote