View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 11:37 PM   #135
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGlitch View Post
I posited the same thought over in the Kobo forums in a thread about not hearing anything from Kobo.

Seems like a feature we should have seen by now, given how long Rakuten has owned Overdrive. Maybe there were some legal things to work out. And then the technical aspects.

I hope it's a fully functioning app like experience, which allows us to download the epub file either directly, or indirectly through the acsm file.
I'd prefer to see a full interface rather than through the browser for library support. But, I'd like to see browser integration to allow download from other DRM supporting shops. Or even the Kobo shop. I can understand that Kobo might not want to do that, but I think that overall it would be better for them to do this.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote