View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 11:30 PM   #134
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
Pickerel ("Walleye" in the US). Best tasting freshwater fish up here. Mmmm... Happy thoughts.
So, a type of pike. But "pickerel" sounds better.

The problem with my earlier post, is that I now have a picture of the Kobo production line:

The new devices are moving upstream in a maple syrup channel and there are big hairy men wearing red-checked shirts and Mounties style hats scooping them out of the syrup with their hands while singing a Monty Python song.

I'm sure that's a lot more about how my brain (doesn't) work than anyone here needed to know. And now that I've inflicted that on everyone, I might go and do some work.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote