View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 12:42 PM   #129
lkmiller
Laura
lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Elipsa, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus, Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I was under the (perhaps mistaken?) impression that this was the same capability as being able to download ADE books directly on the device rather than having to load them from a PC. This is something that my BeBook Neo, which was also sold as the "Onyx Boox", could do back in 2010. My apologies if I'm mistaken about it being the same feature!
I would hope it would be a little more seamless...like the Kindle/Overdrive library books.
lkmiller is offline   Reply With Quote