View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 11:44 AM   #125
chrisridd
Guru
chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I was under the (perhaps mistaken?) impression that this was the same capability as being able to download ADE books directly on the device rather than having to load them from a PC. This is something that my BeBook Neo, which was also sold as the "Onyx Boox", could do back in 2010. My apologies if I'm mistaken about it being the same feature!
When I used this feature on my old Sony PRS-T1, it used the ereader's web browser to access the library web site. Maybe that means that Kobo is going to promote their web browser into a full and non-beta feature?

The experience on the T1 was pretty horrible and frustrating. I hope Kobo do better.
chrisridd is offline   Reply With Quote