View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 09:31 AM   #68
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
It may seem easy in retrospect, but this is all mostly new to new, and I did follow your "HowTo" thread. I made (what I thought were) appropriate substitutions. The resulting executables failed on my K1. I will try again...
It is really strange that something can give a person of your experience so much trouble.
Your the teacher, not the student.

Could you make a copy of the file system and post it somewhere I could grab a copy?

If you don't have a private place to post it handy, PM me the public key of an ssh key-pair and I'll setup a sftp location for you to push it to on one of my servers.

I don't have a K1, but maybe I can learn from the file system what might be causing you so much trouble.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote