View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 09:07 AM   #32
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I would hate it if Future Me had to be limited to reading mostly titles that Past Me assumed he would enjoy.
Bah, if Past Me can ignore the books already ready for reading, then Future Me can do the same!

I only buy books I want to read at that time. I don't have a TBR list, as I re-read. Every single book I've read would go back to that list, so it would never shrink anyway.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote