View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 08:24 AM   #29
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
The thought behind that basically was: "It's available now, the DRM is cracked, and Kobo is giving away 50-90% discounts. I would be *MAD* not to buy anything I can get my hands on. Later, the prices may be much higher or possibly a new DRM can't be cracked."
It can work the other way as well though. I have stopped myself buying new books by favourite authors because I think "Why should I pay full price for that book when I have ~400 unread books already?". That's why I have a healthy ereaderiq list.
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote