View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 10:05 AM   #56
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
I tried building my hello.c in a qemu chroot of the arm-debian-lenny.ext that I built using twobob's instructions, after copying in /lib from the rootfs unpacked from the latest K1 OTA firmware update. It built fine, but STILL throws a "not found" error when executed on my K1 (just like before). Now I will try a static build... Same "seg fault" as before. I am feeling rather vexed by this build problem.

I can do interesting things on my K1 with scripts, including eink animation (but very slow). There are some things where a compiled program is the only way (and not just for execution speed). Then of course, I want to built kernel module, because the K1 has no USB networking (and other things).

Last edited by geekmaster; 05-08-2016 at 02:44 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote