View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 09:45 AM   #109
MikeB1972
Gnu
MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook,JetBook Lite,PRS-300-350-505-650,+ran out of space to type
Quote:
Originally Posted by GERGE View Post
Kobo just entered our country, started selling 3 days ago. If there was a new device next week, I would expect them to wait for it before they started advertising (Is this sentence correct, grammatically?). Consumer laws here says that I can return anything I buy from internet within 15 days without a reason (as long I didn't damage it myself). They already sold many Glo HD here, I expect almost half of them would be returned if thay did this. Local retailer knows that too. So, they would have just waited a week for the new device.

This is probably not happening.
New devices are generally not released in every country at the same time so this isn't as good an indicator as it might be.
MikeB1972 is offline   Reply With Quote