View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 12:19 AM   #28
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
I just won a K2 in an online auction, $10 + $11 shipping and handling, so now I will be able to support a K2 properly. The auction site claims it has a good screen, but no power supply. The problem with eink is even a broken screen looks good until you try to redraw it. I hope it is a good screen like they claim (assuming it was never powered up).

I guess I can now find out "first hand" if a K2 really IS a "small screen DX".

Last edited by geekmaster; 05-03-2016 at 12:25 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote