View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 01:22 AM   #105
GERGE
Guru
GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra
Kobo just entered our country, started selling 3 days ago. If there was a new device next week, I would expect them to wait for it before they started advertising (Is this sentence correct, grammatically?). Consumer laws here says that I can return anything I buy from internet within 15 days without a reason (as long I didn't damage it myself). They already sold many Glo HD here, I expect almost half of them would be returned if thay did this. Local retailer knows that too. So, they would have just waited a week for the new device.

This is probably not happening.
GERGE is offline   Reply With Quote