View Single Post
Old 04-25-2016, 07:24 AM   #3
Ghitulescu
Fanatic
Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerSchwarzePrinz View Post
The device does not start anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyparticular View Post
With the Reader powered on, ...
This seems to be the problem

It (almost) happened to me with my long unused T1, but luckily it started to charge (it was as stubborn as a talented mule, but finally it accepted the charger). Then it worked normally.

I suggest you let the battery charge, even if it seems to be dead in the first place. You may play with the power button once in a while.
Ghitulescu is offline   Reply With Quote