View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 06:08 PM   #13
Alpha o
Addict
Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Darwin, inkBOOK Obsidian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
In that case, I am totally confused.
I have an Android tablet. I am using Google Chrome, though I do have another browser choice.
As to the search engine, I just pulled up both yahoo and bing on Google chrome.
Oh and on my Android phone, I had to set my search engine.

So because people don't know or realize they have choices, Google is being forced on them?
That might not be allowed elsewhere. Even people here don't know they can't disable half of Google and use their own apps. Google is forcing contacts in Marshmallow on all. Everything else can be disabled, and XDA has a list. I tend to read a lot of the fora.

I have friends that absolutely hate Google. They won't use Gmail, Chrome, etc. and I'm supposed to supply their phone numbers for Google to scan for in contacts?
Alpha o is offline   Reply With Quote