View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 06:52 PM   #26
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post

You are welcome! Luckily my mother had rather a weakness for swashbucklers, so I had plenty of her books to read - Hope, Sabatini, Weyman, Orczy. McCutcheon is one I haven't read, so plan to remedy that.
McCutcheon is the American Hope and he may not have gone abroad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Perhaps worth noting that Delphi have recently released a "Collected Works" of Orczy. Includes lots of stuff that's not in the MR library.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to check and see what I'm missing from my gleanings from Gutenberg et al.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote