View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 02:21 PM   #15
jscris
Addict
jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: k1 - KAO2, ipads, h2o, KA1, inkBOOK, T80s, Mars, Nova Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
When I watch anything on Prime, I always choose the SD option (a per title setting) instead of the HD one. On the Roku and the Amazon Fire TV, this is under "Other ways to watch (or something to that effect)". My internet is sketchy and slow, but I've never had a bit of trouble when streaming SD instead of HD on Prime Video.
Netflix offers more choices than just SD and HD, however, I haven't noticed an option for either when streaming Prime Video. It just says Watch Now. If it's there, I'm sorry, I've missed it. Netflix still does offer more options for playback: Auto, based on speed, Low, up to .3gb per hour, Medium, up to .7gb per hour, and High, up to 3 gb per hour for HD and 7gb per hour for Ultra HD.
jscris is offline   Reply With Quote