View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 11:13 AM   #83
lkmiller
Laura
lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Elipsa, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus, Kindle Oasis 2
If this happens, I'll consider the Good Ereader article to be pure and utter lucky coincidence. But the Chapters story sounds a tiny bit promising.

I may be grasping at straws, but sized between the Aura and the H2O could mean 6.8" screen in a thinner and lighter device.

Please, Obi-Wan Kobo, you're my only hope! B&N disappointed me with their ereaders long ago and now Amazon too.
lkmiller is offline   Reply With Quote