View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 11:00 AM   #82
Jason90
Addict
Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGlitch View Post
Unless Chapters is a special butterfly I wouldn't put much stock in what someone working there said about a new device for a different company. That's not meant to disparage the associate, just that I find it doubtful that they'd get inside information that wouldn't have leaked to other sources. And I don't count GoodEreader as a reliable source.
Well if someone did say this then book stores only get certain 'devices' coming in so it doesn't take too much imagination to think what it would be.

In any case not worth spending too much time speculating over as an announcement would be due in the next couple of weeks if one is truly coming.

After being burned from the Amazon Oasis I'm cheering for kobo to trump them big time.
Jason90 is offline   Reply With Quote