View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 10:32 AM   #11
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paegan2246 View Post
That stinks ..my Overdrive library has 10 of the 12. I did purchase the other two from Audible, because I had to read them "in historical" order.

Honestly, if you like David Case...you are going to get spoiled.
I even checked to see if there's Whispersync pricing (which is how I defray the cost of those Sharpe audiobooks (some of which are also narrated by David Case as Frederick Davidson) which aren't owned by my libraries, but no joy.

I'll have to see how it goes.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote