View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 06:35 PM   #5
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I've got the omnibus ebook, but I checked my OverDrive libraries and good news/bad news is that one of them has the first audiobook only. It's the perfect choice to break up my current listen, but suppose I love it? Will I never be satisfied with the ebooks after?

Just the same, David Case is wonderful and I obviously need to give this a try. Thanks!
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote