View Single Post
Old 02-27-2016, 08:31 PM   #67
Andanzas
Out of print
Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (recycled), Pocketbook Inkpad X Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorViking View Post
Boom Recent Hits sale ends 2/29/16.
https://www.comixology.com/Boom-Rece...Sale/page/9870
Everything looks great on that Boom sale: The Spire, Giant Days, Strange Fruit... I can recommend The Fiction, by Curt Pires and David Rubín. I discovered David Rubín not long ago and he quickly became one of my favorite artists. He is an outstanding visual narrator and has a powerful style; looking at a few sample pages does not do him justice. All 4 issues are on sale, but I think I've read somewhere that a second miniseries is planned (I might be wrong, though).

By the way, I just noticed that Boom does not offer DRM-free downloads of its comics on Comixology. That's strange, considering Boom has offered lots of stuff DRM-free on several bundles.
Andanzas is offline   Reply With Quote