View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 02:15 PM   #11
blaenk
Connoisseur
blaenk 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.blaenk 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.blaenk 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.blaenk 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.blaenk 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.blaenk 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.blaenk 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.blaenk 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.blaenk 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.blaenk 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.blaenk 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.

Device: Kindle PaperWhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolina View Post
I'm not finding the behavious strange given that it's an Amazon device and therefore Amazon-centric. To me it's no different from before, they just renamed stuff.

Edit: I also assume that anything sent to the Kindle via "email to Kindle" or whatever it's called and therefore stored on Amazon's servers, would show in the 'ALL' tab.
I agree that it makes more sense given that perspective, but I also agree with jhowell that they don't really mean what they say.

I was only thinking that perhaps it was broken on my end because it sounded like other people, like Atunah, were observing the opposite behavior. Now I find that Atunah was using send to kindle, an important bit of information haha. Thanks for responding anyways Atunah!

Thanks everyone!
blaenk is offline   Reply With Quote