View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 07:24 AM   #9
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolina View Post
Edit: I also assume that anything sent to the Kindle via "email to Kindle" or whatever it's called and therefore stored on Amazon's servers, would show in the 'ALL' tab.
I send books to Amazon this way and that is how it works for me.

I agree with your entire post. Amazon just changed the labels on the buttons and kept the original functionality. The new labels are clearer for those who have only books from Amazon's cloud with no side loading, but they don't really mean what they say.

Last edited by jhowell; 02-12-2016 at 01:04 PM.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote