Thread: MobileRead February 2016 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 07:46 AM   #13
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I've already got Midnight Riot from OverDrive (Boston, for anyone else who has access; it'll go back in plenty of time to read it), so I'm counting that as free. None of my libraries has Velvet Claws, but I'm not worrying about a potential $6 purchase.

ETA: I thought I'd see if I could come up with a hard copy of Perry Mason. The local public library doesn't have it, so I checked all the in-state libraries. The state prison owns a copy.

Last edited by issybird; 01-27-2016 at 07:52 AM.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote