View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 04:03 PM   #86
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
This is directed at anyone, not just copyrite . . . .

I'm wondering, then, if it would make sense to get a credit membership, not spend the credits, and then cancel it and convert it to LL after a while. Then, you'd have all of those credits and be able to spend them, as an LL, on the for-credits sales.
You may have hit upon why LL members have been excluded from so many "sales events." Buy 6 credits, spend $10, use them only when you can get 2-1, 3-2, or B4G$10. Heck, a scheme like that pays for itself. It's a min-max scheme, but Audible should reward members' loyalty for staying a member.

Me, I was fortunate enough that they are rewarding my disloyalty. I had a cheapo 3-month membership. When I went to cancel it they threw $20 at me to not go (yet). I'll probably still go, just after I spend the $20.
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote